Outstanding Customer Service

Bee related information that doesnt fit any where else

Moderators: Jacobs, Wally

sprayburn
Nursebee

Outstanding Customer Service

Post by sprayburn »

When you receive good customer service from a company, frankly you tend not to notice much because we expect good service. When you receive exceptional, outstanding service, well it stands out. Recently we purchased some Nucs from Valley Bee Supply in Fishersville, VA.
When we got the Nucs back to our apiary, we found there was a problem. We called Valley Bee Supply and they agreed to replace the Nucs.

Upon arriving we were met and helped by two very kind people. In short we received from them what at the time we thought was good service. When we learned the behind the scene story, we were awestruck with the level of service and the high business ethics shown by Valley Bee Supply. We had to tell this story.

We learned that their supplier had sold them nucs, many of which had problems. We were not the only customer that had called with a problem, and I'm sure they had all had an ear full of complaints from people who were not happy and chose to take it out on them. Shane, (the owner of Valley Bee Supply), had made our order right out of his own pocket. Fred and Leslie who met with us when we picked up the replacements treated us with respect and patience. They made sure we felt satisfied before we left. This extra mile that they went was that outstanding service I mentioned before.

Not only has Valley Bee Supply has secured not just a new client for life, but I will be telling their praises as often as I can. These folks do it right.