Reel's

Going someplace to purchase beekeeping related supplies? Save on shipping by splitting costs.

Moderators: Jacobs, Wally

Wally
Guard bee

Reel's

Post by Wally »

I am going to Reel's to pick up boxes tomorrow, Monday. Let me know if you want anything.
Kurt Bower
Guard bee

Post by Kurt Bower »

You know what is amazing? That people do not use this forum board for it's intended purpose which is communication!
I just talked with a fellow last night that recently came from Reel's. If he would have read this post he could have saved himself the trouble of traveling over to Marion. Of course I suppose he could have wanted to go for the fun of it.
So Sad. :cry:
Last edited by Kurt Bower on Sun May 13, 2007 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TJ
Forager

Reel's Quality is excellent

Post by TJ »

Hi there. I just read your msg (a little late) and want to let you know that my first boxes were from Reels. I just ordered some frames from Brushy Mtn. and was disappointed with the quality compared to Harlan's. I will post when I go up because my next order will be from there (it is far!), and I'll keep a lookout for others going. Thanks for this service!
Wally
Guard bee

Post by Wally »

TJ, welcome aboard.

I will be placing a large order with Harlan Monday or Tuesday. It will take them a couple of weeks to get it all made, but if you can wait, maybe we can work something out.
pttom
Newbee

Reel's

Post by pttom »

Do they have a catalog or web site?
Wally
Guard bee

Post by Wally »

No. They are a family that make wooden ware in their backyard. nucs, 8-frame, and 10-frame equip. They are quite reasonable on their prices and the quality is great.
TJ
Forager

Post by TJ »

Hi again Wally, So if I place a small order with Reels can you bring it in with your large order or do you want some help? I need a few more things and I'll order them to be ready when yours are. Let me know and I'll place my order. I can help with gas, too. Thanks, Tracey
Wally
Guard bee

Post by Wally »

I just sent my order in by email this morning. Go ahead and call or email them. I go by "Wally from Randleman" with them, so you can be sure they can recognize which order to put it with.
ski
Guard bee

Post by ski »

Wally

Are you stocking assembled frames. I am going to need 20 meduims at some point.
Wally
Guard bee

Post by Wally »

I have 50 at the present time. Come get them.
TJ
Forager

Post by TJ »

Wally I placed my order this morning and asked them to have it ready with yours. Let me know when yours is ready and we'll arrange to go get it all. TJ
Wally
Guard bee

Post by Wally »

They said mine will be ready within two weeks. I will post again when they notify me that it is ready.
TJ
Forager

Post by TJ »

Hi Wally, I received a call today that yours and mine are ready. Let's arrange something. I've pm'd you my home phone. TJ