5 Gallon Food Grade Buckets

Maybe you are looking for something specific or maybe you just have some beekeeping supplies you no longer need. Post it here and see what happens.

Moderators: Jacobs, Wally

Jacobs
Guard bee

5 Gallon Food Grade Buckets

Post by Jacobs »

I have another 50+ 5 gallon food grade buckets. I don't have lids for most of these, but they are in good shape. Call me (336 740-1703) to let me know you are coming and get a stack of them for free. Rob
Jacobs
Guard bee

Re: 5 Gallon Food Grade Buckets

Post by Jacobs »

I just picked up a small load of 5 gallon food grade buckets with lots of extra lids from the folks at L&B. I'll be bringing them to tomorrow night's (6/11/19) GCBA meeting. They are free for the taking for GCBA members. They are staying in the truck bed, so be prepared to wipe them down if moisture from rain is a problem.
Jacobs
Guard bee

Post by Jacobs »

I am scheduled to pick up another load of buckets this morning. I will bring what I get to tonight's GCBA meeting. They are free for the taking.
Jacobs
Guard bee

Post by Jacobs »

I have a small collection of buckets and a number of bucket lids that I intend to bring to January 2020's meeting. My car, truck and the buckets were blessed by a flock of birds yesterday, so the outside of these buckets may take a bit more washing if rains don't rinse them before next week.
Jacobs
Guard bee

Post by Jacobs »

I'll be bringing some more buckets and lids to the March 2020 meeting.