Garden Hive top bar now accepts Lang frames

Maybe you are looking for something specific or maybe you just have some beekeeping supplies you no longer need. Post it here and see what happens.

Moderators: Jacobs, Wally

top bar maker
Nursebee

Garden Hive top bar now accepts Lang frames

Post by top bar maker »

Here's your chance to move up to the best hive on the market. We are now offering a Langstroth Adapter for the Garden Hive. The Adapter will take five Langstroth deep frames, so now it's easy to move your Langstroth bees - or a nuc - into a modern top bar. More info at thegardenhive.com.
We also have a super for this hive and check out our "Wally Bars", the perfect way to hive cut outs!
Jacobs
Guard bee

Post by Jacobs »

Shouldn't this be in the "wanted/for sale" portion of the forum board?
Wally
Guard bee

Post by Wally »

Mr. Jacobs, your slightest wish is my command... :P :D
top bar maker
Nursebee

Post by top bar maker »

It's news!
You guys need to drag yourselves out of the nineteenth century. We all need to be thinking seriously about what the next 100 years holds for us. Do you understand that pollinators besides the honey bee are experiencing population crashes? I'm sure it feels good to have your head buried in the warm sands of the good ole' days, but there is work to be done, and advancing hive design is part of that work.
G3farms

Post by G3farms »

where can we see and buy you products??
Jacobs
Guard bee

Post by Jacobs »

G3farms--you can click on the "www" button below top bar makers post and it should take you to his web site. I don't have a problem with people choosing to use TBH equipment if they understand the choices and challenges involved and are not mislead before beginning beekeeping.

CAVEAT EMPTOR--Let the buyer beware!