Supers & frames

Maybe you are looking for something specific or maybe you just have some beekeeping supplies you no longer need. Post it here and see what happens.

Moderators: Jacobs, Wally

Wally
Guard bee

Supers & frames

Post by Wally »

I now have medium supers and frames. They are from Dadant, so are not assembled.

I also have deep frames from Dadant.
thegreypony

Want some frames

Post by thegreypony »

Hi, Wally-
Got an email that our nucs need to be picked up tomorrow. Well, I goofed our order from Brushy and while I remembered to order the deep boxes so the nuc frames would fit, I apparently didn't order the deep sized frames.

I want to buy 6 frames for my two nucs. Can you supply these? I also only have the wax for the medium sized frames...so, yeah, I need that too. Oh, yeah, and one more thing...can our nucs hang out at your place for a few days? We've chosen an alternate location for the hives and we've got to take some thick underbrush down after lunch tomorrow - might get it done real quick if I don't blow up the tractor...I can't seem to get in gear with this bee adventure!! :oops:

thanks!! Joy & Darrell Cobb
Go Local!
Wally
Guard bee

Post by Wally »

I have the frames and wax. You can also leave them here as long as you would like. I do recommend that you bring your hives down here and install them today. They will be much better in the hive than in the cardboard nuc boxes.

You can call me at 302-2708